INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING SAMPLES
Congratulations! You have discussed an experimental design with one of our Project Scientists, signed a project quote, and are ready to move forward with Sample Submission.
Please follow the Guidelines below to safely and easily ship your samples to Cofactor.
Step 1: DOWNLOAD THE APPROPRIATE SAMPLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND REQUISITION FORM
- View and Download the appropriate sample submission guide from the table below, based on the catalog number on your project quotation.
- These documents contain information on sample requirements for the various sequencing options offered at Cofactor Genomics.
STEP 2 (OPTIONAL): DOWNLOAD THE GUIDELINES FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
Shipping from outside of the US? Download and follow these Guidelines.
Step 3: Prepare your samples for Shipment
- Review the Sample Submission Guidelines to ensure your samples meet our specifications.
- Check with our Project Scientist team if you have any questions/concerns.
- If shipping extracted RNA, the sample must be in nuclease-free water and shipped frozen on dry ice.
- If shipping FFPE, we recommend shipping with a cold pack to avoid melting at ambient temperatures.
- If shipping frozen tissue or cell pellets, please ship frozen on dry ice.
- Include a copy of your quotation and Requisition Form when you mail samples.
Step 4: COMPLETE THE SAMPLE SUBMISSION BELOW
Fill out the questions below, and upload your completed Requisition Form (downloaded above).
Step 5: Ship your Samples
All that’s left is to send in your samples.
Please ship all samples to:
Attn: Sample Submission
4044 Clayton Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110