INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING SAMPLES
Congratulations! You have discussed an experimental design with one of our Project Scientists, signed a project quote, and are ready to move forward with Sample Submission.
Please follow the Guidelines below to safely and easily ship your samples to Cofactor.
Step 1: View and Download the appropriate Sample Submission Checklist document
- View and Download the appropriate sample submission guide from the table below, based on the catalog number on your project quotation.
- These documents contain information on sample requirements for the various sequencing options offered at Cofactor Genomics.
mRNAble, picoRNA, Total RNAble, etc.
Step 2 (Optional): Download the Guidelines for International Shipments
Shipping from outside of the US? Download and follow these Guidelines.
Step 3: Prepare your samples for Shipment
- Extract RNA using a trusted protocol/kit including DNase treatment, or discuss extraction options with your Project Scientist.
- Check to make sure your samples meet our quantity/quality requirements.
- If shipping extracted RNA, the sample must be in nuclease-free water and shipped frozen on dry ice.
- If shipping FFPE, we recommend shipping with a cold pack.
- If shipping frozen tissue or cell pellets, please ship frozen on dry ice.
- Include a copy of your quote and sample list spreadsheet when you mail samples.
Concerned about extractions? Contact your Project Scientist to add RNA extraction to your project quotation.
Step 4: Download the Sample List Spreadsheet
Please download the appropriate Sample List Spreadsheet and fill in your sample info.
Ensure the sample names on your spreadsheet match the labels on your tubes. If the samples names do not fit on the tube labels, please use simplified names and include a legend to match the shortened/simplified name to the longer name.
Step 5: Fill out the Sample Submission Info
Fill out the questions below, and upload your completed Sample List Spreadsheet (downloaded above).
Step 6: Ship your Samples
All that’s left is to send in your samples.
Please ship all samples to:
Attn: Sample Submission
4044 Clayton Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110