Cofactor Genomics Research Grant Terms & Conditions:
Information on how to enter this research grant follow these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Please make sure before submitting your application that you agree to these terms for yourself and on behalf of your company/institution. All project details captured in this application will be kept strictly confidential.
The research grant application:
1. The current research grant application period commences at 12:00 am CT on Monday November 4 2019 and closes at 5:00 pm CT on Friday December 20th 2019 (’promotion period’). There may be additional grant application periods, or an extension of the period, at Cofactor’s discretion.
2. The application shall be a written abstract in English, 800 words maximum including the title, and the research must use Cofactor Genomics Predictive Immune Modeling technology.
3. The grant shall be awarded to one person, and will include Cofactor Genomics reagents, sequencing services, and bioinformatics with total list price value not to exceed $100,000 to be used from January 1, 2020 until December 31, 2020 by the grant receiver.
4. The submission of entries does not convey any kind of license to or any rights in and related to the submitted technology to Cofactor Genomics, with the exception that Cofactor Genomics shall be entitled to promote the utilization of Cofactor Genomics’ methods and technologies resulting from the research for the marketing of Cofactor Genomics’ products.
1. Entry is open to residents of the United States, aged 18 years and above only, research scientists, clinical researchers, and/or principal investigators that have at least 2 peer reviewed publications in the last 2 years. The grant is only eligible for research conducted in the United States. Employees of Cofactor Genomics or any of its affiliates and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Cofactor Genomics cannot accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
2. Cofactor Genomics reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Cofactor Genomics to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. To enter the Cofactor Genomics grant, you must log on to www.cofactorgenomics.com and complete and submit the online entry form during the promotion period. All eligible entries will be considered in the grant selection and will be notified by Cofactor Genomics Selection Committee.
4. Cofactor Genomics may contact you for additional information prior to making a selection.
5. The winner must agree to run a successful pilot study prior to starting the actual project for the Grant. This will be at Cofactor’s cost and discretion. Failure to have a successful pilot will allow Cofactor to select another Grant winner.
6. All participants, as a condition of participation in this grant program, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Cofactor Genomics from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the grant program, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the grant awarded, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Terms & Conditions.